Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Lead Product Support, SaaS
Job Code: 20013
# of openings: 1
Altisource™ is a provider of services focused on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing integrated technology that includes decision models and behavioral based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
Altisource has three primary business segments including:
Mortgage Services- Mortgage portfolio management services that span the mortgage lifecycle (e.g. origination, valuation, closing and title services, default management services, asset management and component services)
Technology Products– REALSuite of applications (residential and commercial loan servicing, loss mitigation, vendor management and electronic invoice presentment and payment software) as well as our IT infrastructure services
Financial Services- Asset Recovery and Customer Relationship Management
Altisource is developing a reputation as the preeminent technology enabled, knowledge based provider of its services. Our focus is on leveraging technology and a global service delivery model to provide highly efficient, accurate support of the industries we service. Unique intellectual property, such as behavioral-science principles, artificial intelligence driven scripting engines and risk decision models are used to reduce performance variability and improve compliance and overall performance for Altisource and its clients.
Altisource provides real estate and mortgage portfolio management, related technology products, asset recovery and customer relationship management services. Our competitive advantage is the ability to manage high value, knowledge-based job functions efficiently while reducing operating variability.
Technology Products business consists of products and services utilized in the mortgage industry including our REAL suite of applications that provide technology products to serve the needs of servicing and origination businesses. Our offerings include commercial and residential loan servicing and loss mitigation software, vendor management and a patented voucher less payable system and information technology solutions to manage and oversee payments to large-scale vendor networks.
* Responsible for the support for REALTrans and associated technology Products (for mortgage/other asset class servicing).
* Participate in architecture and deployment of new features in the product.
* Must be able to grasp business issues and technical problems, and come up with smart, logical solutions. Strong problem solving capability.
* Participate in Product releases through release document review, deployment, setting up environments, technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
* Responsible for deployment of the code. Review release notes with dev/QA and within the team.
* Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
* Develop strong expertise all the modules within the product.
* Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
* Mentor junior engineers and guide them with their assignments.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong hands-on experience in debugging microsoft (ASP/IIS) applications.
* Strong hands-on experience with multiple ASP based application/web servers (Apache/IIS) including configuration, deploying and debugging.
* Understanding of the large scale server side deployment architecture. Exposure to server clusters and scalability issues
* Exposure to performance tuning & resolving production issues in previous engagements
* Exposure to working on high volume data driven applications will be a plus
* Working knowledge of Windows/Linux/Solaris environments
* Exposure to support tools will be a plus
* Mentoring of Junior Team members
* Key requirement is an ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
* Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
* Prior product support experience is a required.
* Need to have excellent team orientation skills. Good Communication Skills required.
* Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision.
* Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field.
* Requires 5-7 years commercial application support experience utilizing ASP, IIS and Sybase (including SQL, Oracle functions, transactions, locks and triggers).
* Working knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including Apache/IIS).
* Working knowledge of Windows/Linux/Solaris environment.
* Proven track record of successfully working in a team of experienced ASP/Microsft Technologies support engineers.
* Working knowledge of the residential mortgage industry would be an added advantage
Altisource™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.