Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Department: Hunterdon Health Care Partners
Shift: Day shift
Hours: 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri
Job Details: - Experience is required
Develops reports, dashboards, cubes and other graphs using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Excel, and Crystal Reports from data in a NextGen EPM/EHR database. Collaborates with NextGen implementation team, the CMIO, the IDS Medical Director, the IDS Clinical Management Committee, and the IDS Population Health Coordinator to develop customized reports designed to monitor progress towards financial, clinical, and quality goals of Hunterdon Healthcare. Provide support for existing reports and resolves issues with reports as identified by users.
· 3+ years relevant experience in IT industry as either developer/report writer, clinical informatics, or EHR implementation.
· Experience using SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
· Strong knowledge of SQL, ability to write complex SQL queries
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills to effectively work in a dynamic environment.
· Clinical experience (nursing, medical informatics) preferred
· Experience with NextGen EPM/EHR database preferred
HR Use Only: