Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
## PRODUCT MANAGER
A Product Manager is responsible for increasing the profitability of existing
products and to developing new products for Meritus Payment Solutions. Based
on industry experience and contact with customers and prospects the Product
Manager will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas.
The successful candidate must possess a unique blend of business and technical
savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. The
role requires spending time in the market to understand current problems and
to find innovative solutions for the broader market.
This position communicates with all areas of the company and will partner with
an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements.
Additionally, the Product Manager will work with marketing/communications to
define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product
positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the
internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally
working with the sales channel and key customers.
A product manager's role is strategic, not tactical. Others will support the
Product Manager’s strategic efforts; the Product manager will not support
others tactical tasks.
* Managing the entire product line life cycle
* Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going communication with customers and Meritus Team members
* Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing/Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
* Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
* Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
* 5+ years of product management experience
* Knowledgeable in technology
* Computer Science or Engineering degree and/or combination of education and work experience
Your hard work and accomplishments are acknowledged and appreciate with a
generous compensation plan that includes a performance bonus, full benefits
and lots of perks!
Be a part of a collaborative, forward thinking team--apply today! Please
submit your resume to careers(at)merituspayment.com or faxt to (949) 271-4054.