Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Site Sales Trainer - Kauai HI
Location: United States of America-Hawaii-Princeville
Requisition ID: 1209739
How would you like to be a Kauai Transformer in Hawaii? Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership's vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
We embrace and live the Wyndham Count on Me” culture creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
This exciting position will allow the right candidate the opportunity to work with Wyndham Vacation Resorts, WorldMark by Wyndham and Shell Vacation Club.
The right candidate will report directly to the Hawaii Training Manager, for the Hawaii Region.
· The right candidate will be needed to be based out of Kauai, Hawaii.
· Have a strong desire to be an integral part of the site leadership team.
· The Kauai Trainer role will assist in overseeing training for the Kauai Site which includes the WVO (three brands WVR, WBW & Shell).
· Must be able to travel throughout the West Pac region if needed and network within the WVO organization.
· Must have the ability to communicate and partner with RSVP, AVP, Site VP, BU Director of Training, Training Manager, BU Director of Recruiting, Site Recruiters and other site trainers.
· Possess the ability to identify opportunities relating to, but not limited to, the training department, sales lines (in house and front line), sales processes and a desired follow-through to affect and implement positive change.
· The right candidate will have a proven track record. This can include any, but is not limited to, front line or in house sales, sales manager, training manager, Sr. Manager, DOS or VP positions.
· Support the Specialist Presenter team for training and compliance.
· Obtain a strong working knowledge of WorldMark by Wyndham and Wyndham Vacation Resorts.
· This position will oversee training to include:
o Ensuring Wyndham’s Play to Win” new hire training curriculum is delivered to new hires in a classroom setting.
o Ensuring Wyndham’s Road to Success” 12-week follow-up training is being facilitated to new hires in a consistent classroom setting.
o Ensure follow-up training and hours of power are being facilitated regularly.
o Ensure sites are up-to-date on all recently approved Wyndham collateral.
o The ability to be effective in all 3 Wyndham brands, Wyndham Vacation Resorts, WorldMark by Wyndham and Shell Vacation Club.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
· A minimum of 2 years Wyndham sales experience. Front line and in house are a plus.
· Strong working knowledge of either WorldMark by Wyndham or Wyndham Vacation Resorts, or knowledge of both is a strong plus.
· A minimum of 1 year sales management experience preferred.
· Proven successful track record in Wyndham sales and the ability to T.O. tables.
· Must have the ability to obtain a real estate license in the state where you reside.
· Thorough understanding of Wyndham's products.
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office a plus.
· Ability to interface with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
· Effective time management skills.
· Work schedule flexibility.
· WVO ownership is a plus.
Please send your current resume toElizabeth.Brock@Wyn.com
(702) 784 – 6950 Office
(843) 333 – 6199 Cell