Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Regional Visual Manager, West, Gap Outlet
Location: US-CA-SAN FRANCISCO
Other Locations: US-CA-LOS ANGELES
* The Regional Visual Manager ensures the integrity of Gap Outlet through consistent execution of merchandising direction within a region. The Regional Visual Manager leads the District Managers in developing strategies to deliver well merchandised, visually engaging stores that meet the needs of the business. The RVM provides training, leadership, guidance and inspiration to the region.
* Drives brand loyalty by ensuring exceptional customer experience through well-merchandised, visually engaging, brand appropriate store environments throughout the region
* Ensures DMs and the regional team understands the brand aesthetic; reinforces company goals and objectives at the store, district and regional level
* Guides regional team in translating corporate direction to meet needs of their business and/or store architectural challenges
* Communicates and informs DMs on visual opportunities and initiatives; solicits and provides feedback to the Visual Director and HQ partners
* Works cross-functionally to ensure the brand presentation expectation is consistently actionable for the stores
* Partners with regional team to identify root cause of opportunities and develops appropriate actions plans
* Resolves store specific merchandising challenges that require adaptations based on store size, store type, volume, and inventory levels; informs team and region.
* Supports the elevation of merchandising and visual elements in RISE stores; takes the lead in providing creative solutions
* Supports the Gap Outlet Aesthetic through a focus on styling. Trains DMs & store teams on the importance of maintaining Brand appropriate styling in stores.
* Conducts store visits to ensure understanding, compliance, execution of merchandising and visual standards
* Coordinates and conducts ongoing training and development of DMs and store teams to deliver effective merchandising and compelling visual elements
* Creates and implements training plans specific to regional team development
* Creates and delivers training workshops for region/district to support key initiatives and opportunities
* Develops creative merchandising solutions using brand filters to drive sales and margin
* Reviews business/company strategies with RD, DMs, and GMs; partners with regional leadership on identifying and maximizing business opportunities
* Provides consistent training and development to DM team to develop talent and bench-strength
* Builds bench-strength by identifying and developing internal talent and recruiting external talent
* Ensures that new store openings and remodels are properly supported and managed
* Accountable for meeting yearly regional travel budget
* 8 years in-store and/or corporate visual merchandising experience. (Multi-Store experience preferred)
* Best- in- class styling skills with the ability to incorporate new fashion trends into presentation.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills: clear, concise and to the point.
* Well-versed in communicating with all levels of management in a professional, results-driven manner.
* Excellent presentation skills with ability to articulate seasonal ideas and strategies to all levels of management.
* Ability to articulate new merchandising and display ideas to cross functional partners for future implementation.
* Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow through.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Self-motivated with ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
* Basic computer skills required (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
* The ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
* Ability to travel 50% of time.
* This position is based in San Francisco or Los Angeles.