Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Assignment Number 13081
Title Investment Management Attorney
Employment Type Direct
Position Type Consulting Services
Description Join our worldwide community of legal and regulatory professionals.
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals Legal is right for you.
Our legal and regulatory Consultants help leading companies execute their legal, risk management, and regulatory initiatives. Our professionals combine their national law firm and in-house legal department experience to bring value-added expertise to our clients.
RGP is seeking Investment Management Attorneys with extensive ''40 Act experience to join our Tri-State practice. As a consultant with RGP, you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
* In-depth knowledge of the Investment Company Act of 1940;
* Extensive, hands-on experience with the formation and maintenance of investment funds; preparing prospectuses, registration statements and proxy materials; drafting distribution, subadvisory, service and related agreements; and reviewing disclosure documents and marketing material;
* Minimum of 8 years legal experience; in-house experience required;
* Admitted to practice law in New York and/or Connecticut and in good standing;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Detail oriented;
* Ability to multi-task and demonstrate a sense of urgencyOur Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.