Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Title: Disaster Reserve Public Affairs Manager (per Diem position)
Area of Interest: Disaster Response/Relief
Disaster Reserve Public Affairs Manager
(Per Diem position)
• On a relief operation the manager provides direction, coordination and administrative support while leading a diverse team of supervisors including affected chapter workers and will motivate team building by providing appropriate support, feedback and recognition.
• Will formulate and implement fundraising strategy and manage and coordinate fundraising activities required to meet the cost of a disaster relief operation. Ability to make major gift (up to 7 figures) asks to donors. .
• Build effective internal and external relationships with units and individuals who can support work related goals. Determine and achieve enhanced capacity, improved donor relations and higher visibility for the affected chapters within the assigned area during the course of the assignment.
• Monitor and correct staff performance and service delivery performance and to manage conflict. Identify problems and take necessary action to ensure flow and service delivery are not impacted.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requisition Number: NHQ29705
Chapter Code - Chapter Description:
If this is a Chapter Position then select the Chapter - Chapter Description
Business Unit: NHQ
Country: United States
State/Province: District of Columbia
Full Time / Part Time: Part Time
Work Schedule: Variable Schedule
Percentage of Travel: 50% - 75%
Relocation Eligibility: No