Job Code: 5095
Location: WESTFIELD, MA US
Travel Involved: None
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 2nd Shift, requires flexibility with hours
Job Level: Experienced
Education: High School or equivalent
Category: Collections,Warehousing,Warehousing - Full Time
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations on assigned shift while enforcing all safety policies & practices, ensuring training and development of new and existing Pyle employees, and providing a safe and productive work environment.
- Oversee Warehouse productivity on assigned shift(s) for the SunChemical, Scotwood, Van Horn Metz, Rocheux, and Scotts accounts, and any other warehouse accounts assigned to the WF Campus.
- Ensure the Warehouse Team on assigned shift is meeting service level objectives
- Supervise and enforce safety policies and practices.
- Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment in the warehouse.
- Coordinate and ensure training of Warehouse associates, including Forklift Certification.
- Develop Warehouser / Loaders, Specialists and Leaders by setting clear expectations, providing feedback, teaching and coaching.
- Compile employee evaluations and reviews.
- Document performance-related activity in the warehouse; develop a plan of action to correct negative situations.
- Monitor / Oversee Quality Audit process and ensure adherence to Company Policies.
- Work with Warehouse Leadership and HR to ensure adherence to Company Policies.
- Work with Warehouse Leadership and all associates to ensure effectiveness in internal processes.
- Monitor environmental issues and ensure compliance.
- Supervise product movement between all buildings on WF Campus.
- Prevent redundancies and promote efficiencies in the work place.
- Participate in the hiring / interviewing process
- Work a flexible schedule in order to meet Customer and Company needs; maintain consistent adherence to schedule.
- Must believe in and support A. Duie Pyle Core Values
- Previous Leadership experience.
- Highly motivated and disciplined.
- Knowledge of Warehouse processes
- Flexible individual who can adjust and perform during varying levels of work demand, including being flexible with work hours. Must be able to work extended days and weekends, as needed and directed (hours must mirror those of his/her assigned shift).
- Must be able to spend extended time walking and working in a warehouse environment.
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs may be required.
- Ability to operate a forklift and other warehouse equipment is required.
- Must have sufficient verbal skills to be able to converse with associates in an intelligent, clear manner.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Good common sense.
- Ability to comprehend standard concepts, practices, policies and procedures.
- Must have certified training on various material handling equipment.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume"
How did you hear about this job?--Advertisement-PrintCareerBuilder.comCareersingear.comCraigslistDriving SchoolEmployee ReferralFacebookFriend/Word of MouthI am a Current EmployeeI am a Former EmployeeIndeed.comJob FairLinkedInMonster.comMySpace.comOtherOther Job BoardOur HomepageRecruitMilitaryState Labor WebsiteTwitterWalk-In
Email this job to a friend!
Your friend's email address:
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will allow you to login if you are a returning user or create a Resume Profile if you are a first time user.)
Applicant Tracking Software
A. Duie Pyle
Northeast Regional LTL, TL and Warehousing & Distribution � with service to Puerto Rico.
Contact us for more information about our indoor warehouse rail siding and transloading services.
©2011A. Duie Pyle | 650 Westtown Road,
P.O. Box 564 | West Chester, PA 19381-0564 | 800-523-5020