Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Code :2169
Location :Winston-Salem NC US 27103
Job Type :Full Time
Category :Retail Operations
Job Description :
Reporting to the Store Manager, the 2ndAssistant Sales Manager is responsible for leading the store business for 15+ employees while meeting Coldwater Creek’s expectations for selling and service, sales floor leadership, store operations, visual merchandising, and promoting a team environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
* Lead store employees through sales leadership, training, coaching and setting a personal example to continuously drive and improve business performance.
· Maintain the integrity of the brand by embracing the Coldwater Creek philosophy and culture.
· Embrace and promote Coldwater Creek’s exceptional selling and service standards.
· Execute merchandising strategies through partnership with Store Manager.
· Execute visual excellence by ensuring all directives and standards are maintained.
· Recognize and reward behaviors that reinforce both progress and success; utilizing all recognition programs.
· Execute action plans for financial success.
· Participate in onboarding and development of sales associates.
· Ensure an effective learning environment by utilizing training programs and tools.
* Coach and develop employees in customer service and selling standards and store operations.
* Inspires trust by maintaining a respectful work environment, modeling ethical behavior, fostering open communication and maintaining confidential information.
* Demonstrate accountability by accepting responsibility for personal and team results and leads by example.
* Manage change through communication and positive support of all company initiatives.
* Perform all other related projects and/or duties assigned by Supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
* Minimum of 2 years leadership experience in a minimum $2M women’s specialty apparel business preferred
* Excellent customer service and selling skills
* Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
* Strong merchandising/visual skills
* Ability to solve problems and manage conflict
* Detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and reliable
* Excellent prioritization and time management skills
* Extreme flexibility and adaptability to meet business needs
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong working knowledge of POS systems, Word and Excel preferred
* Ability to work on feet in a fast paced environment for extended periods of time.
* Ability to lift 25 pounds, to bend and climb ladders in order to do floor sets, backroom activities and store maintenance.